Saturday, May 06, 2006

in this repetitive revelation of epiphanies,
we stop and blabber.


i screw things up and when it dawns upon me this blanket of dread towers over me, threatening to envelope me within it and never let me see a miserable streak of daylight

to those i have completely undeliberately but undeniably hurt, today i am renouncing the thousand apologies running marathons in my head -

school is a mess of laughter & silence, effervesence & fear;
i am like you too.

if we keep swimming maybe this will never end


but as for other reflections; to myself i keep
i know you want to know but what is the use when
to you
it isn't
comprehendable?

i like to think it otherwise,
but deep down i know
we'll never be what
we want each other to be
me and my blind surmise
trying, learning, proving; to show
you could be my avant garde -
i really just can't leave.


even though i will myself to, sometimes.




the teachers have been drilling us, and it is so true -
it's not the context but the subtext
it's not what you say but what you don't say.


this entry came out of the blue,
and such should make itself scarce.

p.s flea today was GOOOOO:D
pictures, once again, lag.

sam! why you lose your last resort phone?!?!?!??! -stares at you in shock. guess you gotta whip out your red (spectacles case shh i didnt say a thing) tellyphone.